Tuesday, August 3, 2021

author photo

Frank Bango is a New York–based singer-songwriter with five albums to his name, most recently Touchy/Feely (2013). When touring he is backed by a collective of musicians known as The Magic Fingers. He co-writes his songs with songwriter Richy Vesecky. In 2007 he was diagnosed with Hodgkins' Lymphoma but has been in remission for six years.

Bango has been compared to Elvis Costello, a comparison he initially was uncomfortable with but has since accepted. "I can see why people spot the influence but I think there are some others that, to me seem just as obvious. But if people hear Costello that's A OK with me. I used to get worried about that but after trying to fight it for years I just decided that he was a bona fide influence". He also acknowledges the influence of Brian Wilson, Ray Davies and Charlie Rich and Jonathan Richman.


Frank Bango 1

Frank Bango 2

Frank Bango 3

Frank Bango 4

Frank Bango 5

Complete article available at this page.

your advertise here

This post have 0 komentar


EmoticonEmoticon

Next article Next Post
Previous article Previous Post

Advertisement

Themeindie.com